Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Not Every Beer is Good

Tonight I had a Bar Harbor Blueberry Ale.
And, yeah, as the title says, this beer just wasn't good.  The only good thing I can say about it is that at least it smells good.  Unfortunately, beer is for drinking and this beer was not good at that.  It even starts out with a pleasant blueberry flavor and I thought it was going to be at least decent.  Following that, though, is this bitter, cheap beer flavor that was just gross.  Jo thought it tasted a little like Amstel Light but all I remember about Amstel Light is that it sucks.  I realize that every beer in the world isn't going to be exceptional, but I expect everything to at least be drinkable.  This just tasted so blah and the after taste made me gag.  Since I can't help myself, I drank like half of it until I just couldn't stand it anymore.  Avoid!

No comments:

Post a Comment