Thursday, June 6, 2013

Still Here!

This is going to be a short one just to say I'm still here. I used to do all my writing in the morning, but now Pax is here and is taking up all that time. It's going to be a little longer before I figure things out I think. On the beer front, we opened one of our bottles of the Drie Fonteinen seasons (a geuze named after autumn) which was amazing and I've attended a couple beer week events. Definitely a very different year but, well, we have a two week old now.

Not sure what will happen the rest of beer week but Jo, Pax and I went to Kite & Key for lunch today which was fun. Still possibly attending the Dark Horse event at Cambridge, but I'm not sure that will fly. We'll see. Otherwise, maybe Bell's at Kite & Key tomorrow and that's probably about it. Sunday, I'll be at Tired Hands for maybe an hour to pick up some bottles and try Only Void. And that ends Philly Beer Week really. Next year I'll make up for it!

So yeah, that's the state of things. I hope to get back to at least 3 posts a week but I haven't even been drinking as much with Pax around so we'll see.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Rich!! With an almost 4 year old and a 2 month old at home, my Beer Week has also been quite different than previous years. Things change, so hang in there for now and enjoy everything. Cheers!

    All the best,
    Josh

    ReplyDelete
  2. hah, thanks Josh! And, yeah, with two kids and one being a newborn it must be even more difficult. I'm hoping next year will be a bit easier since he'll be one but it could just be harder. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete