Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Philly Beer Week

With the arrival of our baby Paxton last Wednesday, this Philly Beer Week won't be like the others, but I'm going to be able to go to a few events. Quite possibly, I'll still go to more events than normal people but I went to a ton last year so it'll be different for me. Plus, we can't bring a one and a half week old to restaurants so it limits Jo's involvement regardless.

Right now, we've only discussed this coming weekend and Monday so not sure what I'm doing next week yet. It seems like we'll try to hit up Kite & Key midday since they are starting their events early and have an outdoors area but we'll see how things are going. For this weekend I'm going to be at:

  • Alla Spina on Friday for Four Hands
  • Perch Pub on Saturday for Goose Island
  • Tria at 6:30 on Monday for the Lost Abbey event
That's it for now. Possibilities are Funky Buddha at Devil's Den on Tuesday, Dark Horse at the Cambridge on Thursday, and maybe Bell's on Friday at Strangelove's. We'll see.

So, if you care where I'm going to be next week, this is the post for you. Otherwise, well, you read it all anyway so joke's on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment