Monday, March 11, 2013

Founders All Day IPA

Another day, another Founders beer at Kite & Key. This batch of All Day IPA was released March 1st to all of their markets and it should stick around for about six months I think. Probably be a little limited at first as Stockertown distributes it evenly but it'll be readily available after that I'd say. And that's definitely a good thing based on this glass.
I didn't know what to expect from it but wow was this solid. Nice bright citrus nose. The body followed with more citrus up front and a light maltiness in the finish. Some lingering bitterness that dissipated pretty quickly. Real delicious and lots of flavor. With an ABV only slightly above 4.5%, a real great beer that you can enjoy without getting loopy.

Look for my write up on The Brewer's Plate from yesterday in the next day or two. Simply put, it was pretty awesome and I'm super glad I went.

No comments:

Post a Comment